Company Spotlight Form
Email address: email@example.com
Company name: Collect data
1. Where does your company name come from?
The name Collective Data came from the original software built in 1997, where companies could easily see all the company’s data in one easy-to-read system. For CollectiveQuartermaster, we chose this name to stay on brand with CollectiveData, but we wanted our law enforcement system to be easily recognizable in the law enforcement community, as it is typically a department’s quartermaster who uses our software the most.
2. What was the inspiration behind starting your business?
While we already had CollectiveFleet in place, law enforcement approached us with a need to manage their inventory, assets and processes because there was no system made specifically for law enforcement. We worked closely with special agents to develop software that fit their needs and was designed specifically for police and sheriffs.
3. What is your signature product and how does it work?
We have two signature products – CollectiveQuartermaster and CollectiveFleet
– CollectiveQuartermaster is inventory management software that allows law enforcement organizations to ditch spreadsheets and use software to track inventory and officer certifications and training. This makes it easy to track items from requests to retirement and know who has what, when it needs to be returned and how many of each item are in stock.
– CollectiveFleet includes all of CollectiveQuartermaster’s capabilities, but also tracks fleet maintenance, work orders, etc.
4. Why do you believe your products are essential to your vertical (police, fire, EMS, corrections, government) community?
Record keeping is essential for law enforcement and other government agencies to quickly retrieve information and assess meaningful information. With Collective Data, all this information is stored in one place with easily accessible reports.
5. What has been the biggest challenge your company has faced?
We have a very niche solution, so when dealing with anyone who has spreadsheets or an old system, we are a no brainer solution, but we have struggled to get our name out there in the industry.
6. What makes your company unique?
We are the only inventory management software designed specifically for law enforcement
7. What do your customers like best about you and your products?
Our law enforcement customers love that CollectiveQuartermaster was built specifically for law enforcement, and they can feel it when they use the product.
8. What is the most rewarding part of serving the first responder/local government community?
Leave them in a better place than where they were before by bringing them to 21St centry and allow them to get back to doing what they do best, which is saving lives, instead of spending time tracking their inventory on daunting spreadsheets.
9. Do you support any public safety/community charities? Tell us more.
10. Are there any fun facts or trivia you’d like to share with our users about you or your business?
Samle data has just celebrated our 25th anniversaryth anniversary
11. What’s next for your business? Are there any new projects or initiatives coming up?
We are constantly expanding our software to bring more functionality
Our goal is to be the central hub for any size department that has assets, training, HR, records, etc. So that all aspects of the business can use Collective Data.