Hello everyone. I’m back with your fresh edition of the Mooresville Patch newsletter. Let’s get this day started right with a quick guide to the most important things happening in the city these days. Today we’ll cover these stories and more:
- Several thousand dollars worth of equipment stolen!
- Take back today!
- Mooresville’s Community Relations Committee!
But first today’s weather:
A shower and thunderstorm. High: 71 Low: 56.
Our local sponsor has some great things to offer:
Looking to buy or sell a home in the Lake Norman area? As a Realtor with Mooresville Realty and a born and raised North Carolinian, Salina Yang is dedicated to providing her clients with the highest level of service and expertise. Whether you are a homeowner looking to sell your property or a buyer looking for the perfect home, Salina has the knowledge and experience to guide you through every step of the process. Visit Salina here to learn more.
Would you like to see your business featured on this site? Click here to get started.
Here are the top three stories today in Mooresville:
- Feed NC: “Donoghue’s Open Door is ready to serve you! You are cordially invited to come and enjoy a meal in this completely free communal dining room!” (Feed NC via Facebook)
- Mooresville Public Library: “We would never pass up an opportunity to show some appreciation to our amazing staff! Also, not to brag, but we have Barbie: Fairytopia and Barbie: Video Game Hero on DVD if you just can’t wait until July to watch a Barbie movie.” (Mooresville Public Library via Facebook)
- City of Mooresville NC: “Check out these updates on two of our local parks.” (Town of Mooresville NC via Facebook)
- Mooresville Public Library: “School-aged children will get to experiment and explore the worlds of science, math and art by participating in simple experiments at SMArt Kids. Join us in learning and exploring the world around you on April 20th at 4:00pm at our main library. ” ( Mooresville Public Library via Facebook)
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
Now you’re in the loop and ready to start this Friday right! See you soon.
— Because of Garity
About me: Journalism is in my veins. I have been a community reporter for most of the past 20 years. I love my community and I’m honored to be a part of Patch.com. You can reach me at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Mooresville Patch newsletter? Contact me at email@example.com